regan a sacrificial lamb

Guest thebear0806

Guest thebear0806

Hope those chairmen of the corrupt SPL committee don't think that if they sack Regan we will be happy and agree to some other option than division three . He was just the public face of a corrupt SPL . Got to back the SFL chairmens decision to keep the high ground .

Hope those chairmen of the corrupt SPL committee don't think that if they sack Regan we will be happy and agree to some other option than division three . He was just the public face of a corrupt SPL . Got to back the SFL chairmens decision to keep the high ground .

Regan doesn't work for the SPL, he is the CEO of the SFA.

The SFA is about to implode on a major scale. Their actions and behaviour could bring the whole of scottish football to a standstill. I hope green has his lawyers going over every word of that email to bring to justice.

I cant wait till liewell is implicated. i will feel like i am getting a blow job off kelly Brook when he is!:devil:

Guest Dutchy

You can't help but feel he's behind a lot of it. Regan sounds like he's been getting advised by him to create a legitimacy in their punishments, but all has just not worked out the way it was planned.

I would hope the police are involved, but I doubt anything will even come of Whyte's investigations, never mind the SFA in the dock.

The SFA is about to implode on a major scale. Their actions and behaviour could bring the whole of scottish football to a standstill. I hope green has his lawyers going over every word of that email to bring to justice.

I cant wait till liewell is implicated. i will feel like i am getting a blow job off kelly Brook when he is!:devil:

Jesus you must be the only one that has not had one off her yet.;)

Spit or swallow?

I think the e mail resulted in the meetings between CG and 4 of the SPL chairmen prior to the SPL vote and I fear that CG may have agreed to the sanctions.

Any agreement he made, tacit or otherwise will have been contingent on SFL1 and will be off the table now.