The Sun today

Guest Stan Smith

wow, humour bypass?

wow, not really. just dont see whats humorous about it (although you're more than welcome to find it funny. ;))

x: i'm scared for my son

y: we're going to kill your son

everyone else: hahaha

dunno, just dont get it.

maybe if it was:

x: those horrible orange bastards are going to get my son

y (a horrible orange bastard): i'm going to kill your son

i could appreciate the irony, but it wouldnt really find it funny.

Guest Stan Smith
wow, not really. just dont see whats humorous about it (although you're more than welcome to find it funny. ;))

x: i'm scared for my son

y: we're going to kill your son

everyone else: hahaha

dunno, just dont get it.

maybe if it was:

x: those horrible orange bastards are going to get my son

y (a horrible orange bastard): i'm going to kill your son

i could appreciate the irony, but it wouldnt really find it funny.

fuk me what a mouthful. I'll drop it as our humour obviously differs and you have "considerations" also. I actually think the irony is girder like but, as you allude to, it takes all sorts.

Kinda means any other skanky basturt might think twice about doing the same though...which aint all bad :P

absolutely disgusting.

firstly the thought that someone would threaten a family like that - regardless of who they are related to and what that relation has done/believes.

secondly that a paper would report the story in such a mannor, clearly villifying (sp) rangers fans and supporting the notion that rangers are fundementally a sectarian club. which is completely wrong.

again, why is it the fans on the internet pick up on this and try and respond to such bias, yet the club sit back and take it?

absolutely disgusting.

firstly the thought that someone would threaten a family like that - regardless of who they are related to and what that relation has done/believes.

secondly that a paper would report the story in such a mannor, clearly villifying (sp) rangers fans and supporting the notion that rangers are fundementally a sectarian club. which is completely wrong.

again, why is it the fans on the internet pick up on this and try and respond to such bias, yet the club sit back and take it?

This one of the things that some fans are getting pxxxxd off about DM, as a chairman he just sits back and lets all this crap be said about us, he should come out and defend us......!!!!!