time to call regans bluff

I'm sorry to say but I regard the media in Scotland as being "owned" with a few honourable exceptions. Honestly I cannot remember the last time I bought a paper and I try not to fall into the trap of creating "hits" on their websites.

We are at the stage now when I don't think regan is bluffing ,IMO he would be quite happy to see us finished because he knows he is on borrowed time and will try to complete liewells plan before being thrown out

We are at the stage now when I don't think regan is bluffing ,IMO he would be quite happy to see us finished because he knows he is on borrowed time and will try to complete liewells plan before being thrown out

I do not think the rest of the teams would stand for that.

I do not think the rest of the teams would stand for that.

What teams would that be , the ones who threw us out the SPL or the ones who put us in div3.Nobody gives a fuck about Rangers except us

Regan thinks he is the sfa. He will in the next week or so find out that he is not. I am in no doubt that he will try to with hold our registration denying the sfl the cash that comes with our club. I suspect this will already be anticipated given the fact that the sfl have been one step ahead of Regan at every turn.

Just thinking - supposing you are a club in another association and Regan is looking for the top job, would you be protesting against him considering he's the kind of guy who could penalise you to death if he thinks you've done something wrong and can't actually explain what?

If he gets the sack, I think he could have trouble finding another job - and deservedly so.