Hull City poised to sign Rangers star Aluko

So why was it so easy for Wallace, McCulloch, Bocanegra, Edu, Goian etc?

Green has nothing to do with it, that was them trying to save face. All about those big fat signing on fees.

you would have to ask them, like i said, the traitors are every bit as bad as green. green, as ceo actually had quite alot to do with it, he just didnt bother his arse even trying. we can go round in circles disagreeing here

you would have to ask them, like i said, the traitors are every bit as bad as green. green, as ceo actually had quite alot to do with it, he just didnt bother his arse even trying. we can go round in circles disagreeing here

Either they're traitors or it's Green's fault.

Hard to see how you can have it both ways.

I don't think we can blame any senior player for moving on. Not least a player who was only under contract to us until the end of the season, one who paid some of his own cash in order to gain his short term move to our club and who also accepted a wage reduction in the final part of the season.

Aluko was out of contract anyway yes so it doesn't matter much, the ones that had about four years left could have got us fees by transferring over, I very much blame and resent them for that.

Guest Dutchy
You honestly expect him to stay with us in the 3rd division? And I'm sure it's not his intention to stay at Hull for long.

I don't expect him to do anything I think, but yes, I had hoped that he would have wanted to stay and help trun us around.

I was maybe duped by is determination to join us so much that he paid his own 'training' transfer to Aberdeen, or a good portion of it.