Hull City poised to sign Rangers star Aluko

didny even bother his arse to phone players or their agents no contact no communication nothing i think greens a snake and a pawn in a bigger game here

Do we really need to start this in yet another thread?

Green was very busy in that period and the players never gave it a chance, none of them were exactly in Ibrox banging down the office doors either. The likes of Wallace, Goian, Edu, Bocanegra did the right thing and now they're being let go without any fuss, Edu looking like he'll get us a 300k fee like the rest could have done.

You can stick defending the money grabbing traitors.

didny even bother his arse to phone players or their agents no contact no communication nothing i think greens a snake and a pawn in a bigger game here

Did anyone else do more than he did?

It's such a shame that TBK's didn't win, with their pittance of an offer partially dependent on the ludicrous chance of us making the quarter finals of the champions league.

Aluko's contract was up and he was never going to stay in the third division. That is the end of the matter.

Do we really need to start this in yet another thread?

Green was very busy in that period and the players never gave it a chance, none of them were exactly in Ibrox banging down the office doors either. The likes of Wallace, Goian, Edu, Bocanegra did the right thing and now they're being let go without any fuss, Edu looking like he'll get us a 300k fee like the rest could have done.

You can stick defending the money grabbing traitors.

start a new thread if you prefer then.

busy? keeping our squad and players should have been on of the highest of priorities ffs. even a wee phone call to talk to them, introduce himself, no wonder the players thought he was shady as f*ck.

i will not defend them, they are just as bad as green, the whole thing is one big embarrassing mess.

Did anyone else do more than he did?

It's such a shame that TBK's didn't win, with their pittance of an offer partially dependent on the ludicrous chance of us making the quarter finals of the champions league.

Aluko's contract was up and he was never going to stay in the third division. That is the end of the matter.

he didnt have to do anything, by all accounts duff and duffer found him and offered him the club, he saw a chance to make a quick buck and jumped on board.

no one knows how any club will do on the european arena, smaller clubs with alot less money have done well and went quite far, why not us in a one off year, we made a european final just a few years back? i dont think it is as ludicrous as some others think.

i know for a fact you do not know that, he was away before we were even voted out of the spl, it was nothing to do with the division we now find ourselves in.

start a new thread if you prefer then.

busy? keeping our squad and players should have been on of the highest of priorities ffs. even a wee phone call to talk to them, introduce himself, no wonder the players thought he was shady as f*ck.

i will not defend them, they are just as bad as green, the whole thing is one big embarrassing mess.

So why was it so easy for Wallace, McCulloch, Bocanegra, Edu, Goian etc?

Green has nothing to do with it, that was them trying to save face. All about those big fat signing on fees.

I don't think we can blame any senior player for moving on. Not least a player who was only under contract to us until the end of the season, one who paid some of his own cash in order to gain his short term move to our club and who also accepted a wage reduction in the final part of the season.

he didnt have to do anything, by all accounts duff and duffer found him and offered him the club, he saw a chance to make a quick buck and jumped on board.

no one knows how any club will do on the european arena, smaller clubs with alot less money have done well and went quite far, why not us in a one off year, we made a european final just a few years back? i dont think it is as ludicrous as some others think.

i know for a fact you do not know that, he was away before we were even voted out of the spl, it was nothing to do with the division we now find ourselves in.

There's no point me even wasting my time with you.