SFA Membership Statement-Rangers reply

Should end any suggestion that Ally is behind Bomber's 'starve him out' rubbish.

That's not Ally, is it? That#s his son or some twitter-clone of his?

Re the statement: It is good to see that the club tells it as it is. I'll wait another 24 hours and see what comes of it.

There are adages that apply to a person's pride, but do they translate to our Club? The one I have in mind is 'Better to die on your feet than live on your knees'. I would have felt great pride if we had said "enough is enough and no fucking more. Ban us then ya bastards if you dare. Because there will be an outcry that will everborate around Europe that will show you up for what you are. And you fucking know it." I actually think a lot of public opinion would turn.

I feel like we've just lost a game of poker (or bluff whatever you want to call it) to a crap opponent. I'm convinced we held the aces because even national radio was saying how many more sanctions can this Club take?

The reality is that as fans with pride we would shout 'No Surrender' from the rooftops, but can Green afford the game of poker knowing his investors will walk if he loses? Even if he thought he was sure of winning? It's a bit like sitting on a quiz show with £50K and you are 70% sure of the answer to the double your money or lose £40K. Most people will walk with the £50K.

oh we clearly had to go back to the appellate tribunal. but we could have forced a legal punishment.

The only alternative punishment that wouldn't have risked killing the club completely would have been the Scottish Cup ban, but there's no guarantee that's what we'd have been given and even if we had, the Cup ban could be far more damaging for us than the transfer embargo is going to be.

The only alternative punishment that wouldn't have risked killing the club completely would have been the Scottish Cup ban, but there's no guarantee that's what we'd have been given and even if we had, the Cup ban could be far more damaging for us than the transfer embargo is going to be.

then we go back to court and ask why we have been given a punishement the sfa admitt is to strong.

that's if they have the bottle to do it.

of course a Scottish cup ban costs green money. this saves him money.