Just back from town

I was in town just there, back in work now.

Noticed a group of 10 at most, "Friends of Ireland" holding banners about British oppression or something, fair enough, you want to stand outside the City Chambers looking like an arsehole, then that's up to you.

But across from them in George Square was a group of 200(?) Rangers fans, protesting about something which I couldn't really understand. There was 4 youngish guys at the front of the crowd holding banners proclaiming that Reagan and Doncaster are puppets.

Why make this point in George Square?

Anyway, they started singing WATP then finished of with a rousing rendition of;

We are Rangers,

Super Rangers,

No one likes us,

We don't care,

We hate Celtic,

****** Bastards,

And we'll chase them,

Everywhere.

Seriously, where do you start with this pish, are the uber Rangers fans the thickest cunts on Earth.

Every time these mutants embarrass me, a part of me dies inside, I'm sick and tired of these thick inbred cunts making an absolute arse of themselves in the name of the club, we've just been ghaped by the Shyster, our club has never sunk so low, and these arseholes want to sing about how "no one likes" Rangers and how they "hate Celtic" when we need to build the club back up to what it was.

Rant over, back to work.

Yes, in George Square.

May as well have protested on Troon beach, for all the relevance that it would have had.

its been advertised on most forums plus most fb sites , strange you didnt see it

Guest Dutchy

They shouldn't be so blatant in breaking the anti religious football laws, but they have every right to protest.

Especially if Ireland supporters are not protesting outside Westminster, they know it will raise their profile, if not their cause.