Just back from town

There is a big diff from a mention of the club to the sad sad fans we have that have to sing about them over and over again.

You know fine well what i mean mate dont try and be smart.

Most if not all the singing these days at home games come from the BF1, they have a wide range of songs/chants, only a few mention Celtic. All the pope stuff is all but gone from the repertoire, inside the grounds at least. I really don't see what the issue is or who it is you call 'so called supporters' and who you want to fuck off.

I'm not trying to be smart.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

When we start the season in Div 3 i want 1 thing to happen, i wish these so-called football supporters that want to sing about the pope, celtic or who ever would fuck off and do it else where.

Dont do it in Rangers name, dont do it in footballs name.

Times have changed and normal people have moved on.

Spot on CG, let's start everything afresh.

Guest Dutchy
When we start the season in Div 3 i want 1 thing to happen, i wish these so-called football supporters that want to sing about the pope, celtic or who ever would fuck off and do it else where.

Dont do it in Rangers name, dont do it in footballs name.

Times have changed and normal people have moved on.

I agree that fotball fans should feel the need to sing about religion, or politics, but I do think that everyone, whether a football fan or not should keep their eye on the ball as far as the religion goes.

I speak as a hater of all religions, Atheism rules OK.

Kill yourselves for another reason, like the movement of cash from the poor to the rich, and getting richer.

Guest Dutchy
I seem to remember that "we" sang "F*ck the SPL" at Ibrox not so long ago. Might be a tune for next season too. Not for the faint-of-heart, of course.

You could be guarenteed if that were to become an anthem, it would be outlawed as soon as it became popular.

We live in a world where you cannot criticise the rulers of the shit we live in and the abuse of the ASBO is one the things that should be brought more to the general publics attention, but don't wait on a fecking corrupt politician to do it for you.

IF we are playing next season, and IF there IS a season, we had better be squeaky clean - in all respects.

Anyone who hasn't noticed the vitriolic desire to bury us - particularly from the media - needs to wake up and smell the coffee.