Guest Dutchy
If Brian Kennedy "really" wants his 50% why can't he just say to 4 of his pals here £1milllion go buy 10% of Rangers for me, then buy the other 10% himself or is that too simple?

It probably is too simple! I've not seen a great deal of commonsense in this whole saga, a saga which the SFA/SPL have delayed to such an extent we're all at each others throats and all potential owners are queing up to slag off each other.

What a mess!

If Brian Kennedy "really" wants his 50% why can't he just say to 4 of his pals here £1milllion go buy 10% of Rangers for me, then buy the other 10% himself or is that too simple?

do you really believe Mr green would give away control like that.

he says no one man can control more than 15% because it suits for now. a month ago he was offering Walter control of 50%.

when green sees a deal that's good for him not rangers then he will sell whatever the buyer wants.

Yes I do, he has said on numerous occasions he would welcome investment.

Perhaps on his terms but either way he would be his getting money. All the investors would need to do was make the bid public through a lawyer or press release.

If Green said no then he'd need to explain why he said no.

If Green really offered Smith 50% why didn't Smiths group take it? They'd have equal say in everything surely?

Yes I do, he has said on numerous occasions he would welcome investment.

Perhaps on his terms but either way he would be his getting money. All the investors would need to do was make the bid public through a lawyer or press release.

If Green said no then he'd need to explain why he said no.

If Green really offered Smith 50% why didn't Smiths group take it? They'd have equal say in everything surely?

well Mr green said he offered it. mind you he does get befuddled.

you only get a 50% share if you get equal numbers of directors on the board and if a votes split I reacon the ceo or chairman decides. bluedell could tell us for sure.

If I remember it right they were to get 50% ,but Zeus were to have more directors on the board and therefore control,who in their right mind would own 50% and have no say ?