Revenge on SFA/SFL

Guest carter001

Guest carter001

As this whole fiasco looks like coming to a conclusion and we can get back to playing football. Is it wrong that I keep thinking about how we, as supporters, can take some sort of revenge on those bodies that wronged us?

I know it would be extreme and cutting of your nose to spite your face but, getting put out of the cups in the first round each year would seriously damage the sponsorship and attraction........or am I just hurting too much just now.

Is it safe to say that on our return to the SPL (whenever that is) we will refuse tickets for all away games? Or will our fans have forgotten what is happening just now?

I just think that we need to somehow show these people that by going out their way to damage Rangers as a club, they have seriously pissed off the biggest fan base in the country.

As this whole fiasco looks like coming to a conclusion and we can get back to playing football. Is it wrong that I keep thinking about how we, as supporters, can take some sort of revenge on those bodies that wronged us?

I know it would be extreme and cutting of your nose to spite your face but, getting put out of the cups in the first round each year would seriously damage the sponsorship and attraction........or am I just hurting too much just now.

Is it safe to say that on our return to the SPL (whenever that is) we will refuse tickets for all away games? Or will our fans have forgotten what is happening just now?

I just think that we need to somehow show these people that by going out their way to damage Rangers as a club, they have seriously pissed off the biggest fan base in the country.

I think they'd hurt more if we won some cups.

Double Standards will pay close attention to the exploits of the Scum in Europe, and anyone is invited to participate. New legislation about pro-terrorist singing et al comes into force in Scotland now, while the Terrorist Act 2006 was never applied. The SFA/SPL has been rather apologetic to the Hooped Horrors last season, but we'll look at their songbook and behaviour and make sure they do not get away this time. At least in Europe.

Petty? Well, our non-pettyness lead us being sitting ducks with concrete feet.

Guest carter001
I think they'd hurt more if we won some cups.

Possibly.

Us winning cups would annoy them but, would not affect them. I was sort of joking with that one anyway!!

I just feel that when this is all over they will sit back and think 'we've fu*ked you over and there is fu*k all you or your fans can do about it'

It doesn't sit well with me!!

When do sky make up their mind about the tv deal?

It would also be interesting to see what di Stefano finds out and the more Bluenoses and/or shareholders of the oldco "support" him, the better. The dealings between Lawwell and Regan need to be targetted and laid bare, if not to the Scottish media, then to UEFA. For the time being, it possibly is enough if people keep this all boiling and make sure the SFA/SPL people know about it.

... and learn from our experiences

Dignified silence from above and inaction below that. I think that we should indeed learn from that experience. Ally's already done so with regards to our titles. Time we hand the Hooped Horrors a bit of their own medicine.

I don't think any revenge should be carried out. We should concentrate all our efforts on rebuilding & supporting our club, fuck every other club, governing body, journalist or Tim on a library computer. We are Rangers, Super Rangers..

Revenge is wasted time & resources IMO. Lets get The Rangers back to being the most successful team in the world. I'd like us to make it a family experience again. I want it to be about football, a chance to support the boys in blue, a timeslot away from work or life troubles.