League expectations

Good to have another football discussion.

With the mhanks claiming they will have the SPL wrapped up by Christmas (wont be hard with the junk that makes up the rest of the league), we should be aiming for something similar. If we manage to get 1 or 2 more signing in before Sept we should be looking to swiftly wrap up Div 3.

Quite looking forward to a refreshing season and we'll probably be welcomed in the league. Having 2 trips to Hampden and with Clyde not having a bad ground I dont think Div 3 will be as ugly as some may think.

Id settle for promotion by February.

This will be an interesting journey.

Only a fool would expect a catalogue of 7-0 drubbings.

Have a look at recent Scottish and League Cup results.

All of the 29 teams we will face in the next few years will be well up for it, and I dare say that some will see the advantage of catenaccio and would see a draw as a brilliant result.

I honestly don't think it will be easy.

We will need a galvanised support and a galvanised team.

On the subject of support, I would hope that we will all be on a friendly mission to endear ourselves to our newly found fellow fans.

Capiche, anyone?

This will be an interesting journey.

Only a fool would expect a catalogue of 7-0 drubbings.

Have a look at recent Scottish and League Cup results.

All of the 29 teams we will face in the next few years will be well up for it, and I dare say that some will see the advantage of catenaccio and would see a draw as a brilliant result.

I honestly don't think it will be easy.

We will need a galvanised support and a galvanised team.

On the subject of support, I would hope that we will all be on a friendly mission to endear ourselves to our newly found fellow fans.

Capiche, anyone?

No way will it be a season of 7-0s, not even 4-0s. But we should have enough to win most matches and its all about 3 points this season regardless if its 1-0 every week. Promotion is a must.

Good shout to say that we should be showing the club in good name and Im pretty sure we will. We should sell out every ground every week and make every game an atmosphere to remember for those teams.

I for one don't expect thrashings every week for the opposition, but reckon we must be in with a good chance of winning EVERY game, or am I talking pish?

I'm sure we'll drop points at some stage.

I'm also sure we'll win the league at a canter.

However, I don't want a canter.

I want a gallop.

We should be flying up the divisions but i don't see it all being easy. But between div 3 and 2 it's basically a bunch of part timers, as long as we approach games with a good attitude we'll be fine. Looking forward to the journey.

Aye, your'e probably right, ah suppose a result like Montrose 1 Rangers 0 could happen.

Not impossible.

If that happened, I would like to think that the travelling Bears would smile, shake hands and offer congratulations.