Now that we are in dire straits and in a position where we desperately need to rebuild, we must cut all unnecessary costs to help get us back to greatness. My goal? In 10 years we should be capable of reaching the quarter finals of the champions league on a regular basis. Why not? A club of our stature should be and only mismanagement has led to us failing massively.

How do we do this? As I said above, unncecessary costs need cut and the first of these must be any female involvement in our club. We need to eradicate any funding into the irrelevant women's game. It is just a silly joke nobody is interested in and it serves us no purpose. Get rid of it now. What other shite things can we get rid of?

Not at all, i'm not the biggest fan of women's football myself but you're talking about just throwing them aside like a piece of rubbish.

Yes that is exactly what I am suggesting. Why don't we waste a heap of money in building a team of midgets as well? Fuck, they'll probably be better than some of the cluggers like McCulloch and Broadfoot that we have............

Yes that is exactly what I am suggesting. Why don't we waste a heap of money in building a team of midgets as well? Fuck, they'll probably be better than some of the cluggers like McCulloch and Broadfoot that we have............

I doubt the women's team put us into administration.

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong with what you say, just think you sound a bit crass about it. Plenty of time and effort will be put in by the players and coaching staff of that team, I think they're worthy of some respect at least.

Who said they put us into administration? They are a silly irrelevance and should cease to exist. Anything that doesn't contribute to the great Rangers FC side should fuck off and die. There is no room for passengers in this warzone. I have long wanted us to eliminate our female side but only now has it seemed appropriate for me to voice. Have you seen the elite women international sides? It's like a shite joke

Guest Dutchy

The womans team will probably be one of the first to see cuts, but I don't see any reason for disbanding them altogether. If they're keen to carry on, they'll just have to find new avenues of income.

Having the Rangers name will help them in that.

Why do you want to strip the women of their titties?

Who said they put us into administration? They are a silly irrelevance and should cease to exist. Anything that doesn't contribute to the great Rangers FC side should fuck off and die. There is no room for passengers in this warzone. I have long wanted us to eliminate our female side but only now has it seemed appropriate for me to voice. Have you seen the elite women international sides? It's like a shite joke

Most top flight clubs do have women's sides, it's hardly exclusive to Rangers.

It could well be a livelihood for the people involved yet you're telling it to 'fuck off and die'.

I find it poor from you mate and as I said this comes from someone who's not a fan of female football, you could have easily suggested this without sounding so bloody harsh.