Now that we are in dire straits and in a position where we desperately need to rebuild, we must cut all unnecessary costs to help get us back to greatness. My goal? In 10 years we should be capable of reaching the quarter finals of the champions league on a regular basis. Why not? A club of our stature should be and only mismanagement has led to us failing massively.

How do we do this? As I said above, unncecessary costs need cut and the first of these must be any female involvement in our club. We need to eradicate any funding into the irrelevant women's game. It is just a silly joke nobody is interested in and it serves us no purpose. Get rid of it now. What other shite things can we get rid of?

Quite incredible! I suppose you would be one of the first to ask for our women's teams to be reinstated to get our UEFA license then?

Just to keep you up to date ...

The Ladies lost 5-0 at Hamilton, two penalties and playing for nigh all of the game with 10 women. It was a part of the "Relegation Round" games, though the Ladies are safe from the drop as Killie are long gone.

Meanwhile, in the Play-offs for the SWPL title, the aforementioned Spartans (playing at least two former Rangers Ladies) beat the Hooped Horrors in Lennoxtown 1-0. No danger for another title of Glasgow City LFC in prospect though.

Who said they put us into administration? They are a silly irrelevance and should cease to exist. Anything that doesn't contribute to the great Rangers FC side should fuck off and die. There is no room for passengers in this warzone. I have long wanted us to eliminate our female side but only now has it seemed appropriate for me to voice. Have you seen the elite women international sides? It's like a shite joke

If it helps 50% of the population feel more engaged with football as a whole and Rangers in particular, then it will pay back many times over whatever minuscule investment we make towards running female teams.

Wow as a female I'm thrilled with this thread...unfortunately I'm not allowed to post a comment about the OP, despite how fucking disrespectful he has been.

Just lets be clear here...MEN fucked up our club, but you want the WOMEN to take the fall. Women who've done fuck all to deserve it you just want to kick them out.

You might not like women's football, fine, but it's one of the fastest growing sports in the world and I'd quite like Rangers to have a hand in shaping young girls into footballers.

*trying not to rage*

Now that we are in dire straits and in a position where we desperately need to rebuild, we must cut all unnecessary costs to help get us back to greatness. My goal? In 10 years we should be capable of reaching the quarter finals of the champions league on a regular basis. Why not? A club of our stature should be and only mismanagement has led to us failing massively.

How do we do this? As I said above, unncecessary costs need cut and the first of these must be any female involvement in our club. We need to eradicate any funding into the irrelevant women's game. It is just a silly joke nobody is interested in and it serves us no purpose. Get rid of it now. What other shite things can we get rid of?

Also, you say ANY female involvement, you want to chuck Tiny out? Trying hard here not to think misogyny, but hey if it smells like shit...

Utter garbage. The ladies have been around for two to three years and unless I am mistaken, they actually pay for playing for us. Will clarifiy this soon enough. In any case, they started in the SWPL 2 when first brought into place, gaining straight promotion. They have cemented a mid-table place with a squad made up of mostly u23s and ... in any case .. if semi-pro teams like Spartans or Forfar Farmington can have a ladies team, so too should a club of our stature.

Actually, this should be the time when we promote the ladies teams, so that some of the bandwaggon support can take their wifes and girls along for a Sunday stroll and increase our status within "the community".

And while I am at it: SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

Scottish Women's Premier League

Hamilton Academical vs Rangers

Sunday July 29thm, The John Cumming Stadium (Carluke), ko, 2 pm

I'm actually thinking of going to watch them in a couple of weeks time as my niece will be playing against them for Buchan Girls/Ladies not sure if it's under 17's or normal team (niece plays both).

I'm actually thinking of going to watch them in a couple of weeks time as my niece will be playing against them for Buchan Girls/Ladies not sure if it's under 17's or normal team (niece plays both).

My daughter has played since she was 12 and now plays ladies. We have taken her club abroad to play and seen her play in an international tournament. She no longer plays seriously because of her studies but plays for the cameraderie and to keep fit. Why should women be denied these opportunities? It beggars belief and is reminiscent of the stone age.

My daughter has played since she was 12 and now plays ladies. We have taken her club abroad to play and seen her play in an international tournament. She no longer plays seriously because of her studies but plays for the cameraderie and to keep fit. Why should women be denied these opportunities? It beggars belief and is reminiscent of the stone age.

Was that the big tournament in Gothenburg? my niece and them were there two years ago, this week they were at a tournament in Liverpool which they won 2-1 in today's final. They occasionally play against and beat boys teams of the same age as thee's a shortage of girls teams to play. Also beat an Irish team in a pre tournament game for the "The Celtic Challenge Cup" of all things (niece is a Bear and season ticket holder though she hardly gets nowadays due to football commitments). They also won a tournament at Loch Lomond last season.

I quite like watching them, standard is far higher than I thought it would be.

Was that the big tournament in Gothenburg? my niece and them were there two years ago, this week they were at a tournament in Liverpool which they won 2-1 in today's final. They occasionally play against and beat boys teams of the same age as thee's a shortage of girls teams to play. Also beat an Irish team in a pre tournament game for the "The Celtic Challenge Cup" of all things (niece is a Bear and season ticket holder though she hardly gets nowadays due to football commitments). They also won a tournament at Loch Lomond last season.

I quite like watching them, standard is far higher than I thought it would be.

No, FS, it was in Holland. They lost in the final but it was a fantastic experience for all concerned. My daughter had to give up her season ticket for the same reason. That's what you call dedication.