The womans team will probably be one of the first to see cuts, but I don't see any reason for disbanding them altogether. If they're keen to carry on, they'll just have to find new avenues of income.

Having the Rangers name will help them in that.

Why do you want to strip the women of their titties?

They can feel free to use their own money but they shall use none of mine

Most top flight clubs do have women's sides, it's hardly exclusive to Rangers.

It could well be a livelihood for the people involved yet you're telling it to 'fuck off and die'.

I find it poor from you mate and as I said this comes from someone who's not a fan of female football, you could have easily suggested this without sounding so bloody harsh.

The time for harshness has come my friend. We are not a top flight club. We are a club that should be competing in the champions league that probably will never again

Fuck all the weakness, to hell with them all. Stand up, salute the Union Jack and get fucking militant. We are chased by one and all and must eliminate weakness.

The time for harshness has come my friend. We are not a top flight club. We are a club that should be competing in the champions league that probably will never again

Yes, due to terrible owners.

Being brutal towards our own is not the way to go, just consider it for a minute, select individuals are responsible for this mess and we're all victims, women's team included.

Yes, due to terrible owners.

Being brutal towards our own is not the way to go, just consider it for a minute, select individuals are responsible for this mess and we're all victims, women's team included.

Our women's team is not 'our own'. Rangers youths, reserves and seniors are the only relevant groups to be concerned about. If we got rid of our entire womens development, that could potentially help fund development of the next Barry Ferguson......Take all our womens fund and put it into scouting......

Our women's team is not 'our own'. Rangers youths, reserves and seniors are the only relevant groups to be concerned about. If we got rid of our entire womens development, that could potentially help fund development of the next Barry Ferguson......Take all our womens fund and put it into scouting......

The Rangers Family isn't all about producing the next superstar.

You should really direct this anger at the people who deserve it.

The Rangers Family isn't all about producing the next superstar.

You should really direct this anger at the people who deserve it.

All that must concern this club now is getting back its rightful place as Scotland's premier football team. I don't give a shit about 'the family'

Being the best side in the SPL should be a short term goal too. We should be looking at sides like Porto that can compete in Europe and beyond as an end goal

All that must concern this club now is getting back its rightful place as Scotland's premier football team. I don't give a shit about 'the family'

Well I like to think we stand for more than that, I assume you'd also get rid of things such as The Rangers Charity Foundation since it isn't contributing to creating players?

We're a big enough club to get back to where we belong without having to go on this brutal axing spree you seem to suggest. We went into last season on the back of three in a row, 10 point deduction and a shadow of a squad we finished 2nd as easy as anything, off the park shit and nothing else got us into this position.

The top flight teams will get weaker and several will probably die while we grow stronger climbing the divisions, enjoy it, the adventure starts at Brechin.

My personal opinion is that women's football is a joke and you only have to watch a few minutes of the Olympic games to see the truth of that (and if you think that the refereeing in the SPL/SFL is bad just watch some of the women whistlers and don't start me on women refs and linesman, sorry assistant refs, in the men's game).

But I don' think there is any need to dismiss ANYONE male or female who plays in the Royal Blue, with foul language, it is possible to make the point quite well without resorting to that.

BTW, it is not just Rangers, the SFA spend fortunes promoting the women's game, that would be much better utilised elswhere.