This Odious Document

no I'm pointing out the sfa actually pandered to this.

It would not surprise me in the least, in fact I would expect it, that jeanette findlay is "connected", her with her ira affiliations.

The sfa are probably bricking it.

biggordy ... you wouldn't mind to whip up some articles with quotes and links and all, so we can place them on Double Standards?

Sure thing mate. I'd love to. I've quoted many of yours over the years.

I post quite a lot on Twitter.

No disrespect to gersnet, but I prefer the medium for quick to and fro messaging, public and private.

Reach me through there if you could. Username Gussy Jackson

If you want to find guilt, you have to go looking for it.

That is precisely why we find ourselves being overrun in our own Country.

We've sat back and let them do what they like.

exactly and i'm as guilty as most which is why i'm glad that we have folk that are prepared to keep trawling knee deep in muck because the evidence is there, just needs to be sorted through.

Sure thing mate. I'd love to. I've quoted many of yours over the years.

I post quite a lot on Twitter.

No disrespect to gersnet, but I prefer the medium for quick to and fro messaging, public and private.

Reach me through there if you could. Username Gussy Jackson

I like Big Gordy but that Gussy Jackson's a prick ;-)

Firstly, forgive me for polluting the site with this CFC document and apologies if you've read it before.

This is a letter from the CFC Trust which was formed by Manus Fullerton and Jeanette Findlay in 1999.

1999 was also the same year Fullerton was promoted to the position of Executive Director to the Board of Lloyds TSB in Scotland.

Trusts were formed to mainly support the supporters and shareholders of their Club.

This has gone way, way beyond that.

http://www.celtictrust.net/?func=d_home_article&id=373

As you can see from this letter, it has little to do with the CFC support.

It is little more than a threatening letter to the SFA from a group headed by a person who also happens to be a vociferous supporter of the Irish Republican Army.

The letter would not look out of place if it were to issued prior to an ira bombing campaign.

I find this a totally sickening document.

If someone sent such a thing to me I would take it straight to the police.

It also shows how arrogant CFC have become in that this is in the public domain.

I wonder if such letters were also sent to all SPL member Clubs.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility if this whole situation we find ourselves in is glued together by similar threats and intimidation.

Thoughts ?

I regard myself as a rational person in touch with my place in the grand scheme of things.

Reasonably educated to University level.

Worked throughout the UK in social and legal situations.

Strongly defend facts in the face of religion.

In my opinion we have come to a possible turning point in this Country which is being fought out at which our Club has become the focal point, the Standard Bearer if you like.

I have been researching Harper Mcleod, Glasgow City Council, celtic football club, the 2014 Commonwealth Games and the highly dubious awards of property deals around celtic park, Steven Purcell.

This is not to mention Paul Nolan, John Reid, the appointments of Regan,Doncaster and Lunny or even the other connections returning to Harper Mcleod, Lawell, Fullerton, Findlay as well as their CFC supporting Partners.

Plus I haven't even started on the catholic church and it's attempts to cover up all kinds of abuse. Such abuse supposed to be covered up all the way to the top by Elish Angiolini !!

All this corruption is probably only the tip of the iceberg of what we already know, and this is from only a group of people from the catholic persuasion who represent ONLY 18% of our Scottish population !!

Anyway, rant over and thanks for reading.

BUT,

we have sleep walked into this believing everyone is like us, and by "us" I mean your average Scot, not just Rangers folk, honest, trustworthy and treat others like you would want to be treated.

It's time we fought back.

We now have a great chance to expose this corruption once and for all !

I'm very sorry but having read the letter on the link you posted I can see nothing that amounts to a threat or that would alert the police - they seem merely to be asking for clarification about SPL rules. I'm not gainsaying your opinion re the trust - just that I fail to see anything incriminatory in findlay's letter.

If you want to find guilt, you have to go looking for it.

That is precisely why we find ourselves being overrun in our own Country.

We've sat back and let them do what they like.

I really don't want to be offensive in any way but a reader might be forgiven for reading this as being xenophobic paranoia.

By "our own country" I presume you mean Scotland? Being overrun? By whom and why have most of us not noticed this alien invasion?