Rangers refuse Clyde tickets

To say that Clyde FC are extremely hypocritical for questioning the "viability" of Rangers would be an understatement like no other.

Clyde FC seriously need to check their own history before questioning the viability of ANY other Scottish football club.

How many times have Clyde FC went to the wall? How many times have Clyde FC lost their stadium? How many times have Clyde FC had to groundshare (squat) with another Scottish club? How many times have Clyde FC had to lay off their entire first team? Who the hell are Clyde FC to pass judgement on ANY other Scottish football club?

A lot of Celtic men have been a part of the catastrophic Clyde FC history though, so it doesn't surprise me that there's a high level of ill-will towards Scotland's greatest team, The Rangers... or that Clyde FC is still run by bigots and hypocrits.

Edited by Zappa

Dont know much about Clyde FC other than outside the OF and the defunct Third Lanark they are a Glasgow club alongside Partick Thistle and to a lesser extent Queens Park.

But as you put it Zappa Celtic men are involved in them, don't know why, but I'll take your word for it.

If that's the case then I'm shocked by it and I suppose that must be the reason why they voted us out? That's just mental and any tim who's behind Clyde FC are even worst than the BHEASTS themselves.

Get them to fuck.

Despite Clyde FC's own agenda though, you have to admit that at least they've pointed out the shambles of the SFA's handling of the situation. They even basically pointed out that the SFA was wrong to ask them to vote on the various resolutions without having at least given us our SFA membership.

Dont know much about Clyde FC other than outside the OF and the defunct Third Lanark they are a Glasgow club alongside Partick Thistle and to a lesser extent Queens Park.

But as you put it Zappa Celtic men are involved in them, don't know why, but I'll take your word for it.

If that's the case then I'm shocked by it and I suppose that must be the reason why they voted us out? That's just mental and any tim who's behind Clyde FC are even worst than the BHEASTS themselves.

Get them to fuck.

Rangers men have been involved with them too over the years, so don't take my word for anything, but I'm pretty sure that Clyde FC aren't currently our friends, let's just put it that way.

They basically stuck two fingers up at the SFA & SPL, but they stuck two fingers up at Rangers in a big way as well and it was all in one simple statement posted earlier in this thread.

Get them to fuck.

Lesser extent Queens Park? Queens very much are a Glasgow club, one of the originals in fact.

I'm getting confused now...?

Are Clyde FC a wee tim club or a 'concerned for what is good for football' club?

Bit of both, but that's just my own opinion. Their current manager is a Celtic man and no sensible club in Scottish football which didn't have a strong anti-Rangers element would question our club's "viability" as a business and club able to fullfil it's fixtures.