Rangers refuse Clyde tickets

Possibly, in terms of rules I think he'd probably have survived but for a certain point.

As for baiting, 'the day Rangers died' when Bill Miller got named preferred bidder is up there with the best of it. Not that he got banned for that.

I took serious exception to that thread such was celebrating the fact we were to be newcoed.

I stand by my feelings on a newco. it was everything I said it would be an absolute disaster that we will still be recovering from in a decade. go back and look on that thread where I say the players will walk etc. where I say the sfa will hammer us. Christ people even denied we would be out of Europe for 3 years.

I knew what a newco meant many didn't or didn't want to.

I took serious exception to that thread such was celebrating the fact we were to be newcoed.

I stand by my feelings on a newco. it was everything I said it would be an absolute disaster that we will still be recovering from in a decade. go back and look on that thread where I say the players will walk etc. where I say the sfa will hammer us. Christ people even denied we would be out of Europe for 3 years.

I knew what a newco meant many didn't or didn't want to.

I think we were all aware that being a newco would have consequences, but it has allowed for us to make a fresh start and re-build. Miller's plan still involved a CVA and merging the companies so it's not like he was going straight for what we have now.

I lost the plot when an admin refused to do anything when a poster told me he knew what I looked like and where to find me. it was all downhill from their and the same admin banned me. I assume travellians still free to threaten as he pleases.

Don't even know if he's still there, even Muff didn't get away with threatening behaviour when it got serious.

The Clydebank comment was pretty terrible, i'm sure you'd accept that.

Don't even know if he's still there, even Muff didn't get away with threatening behaviour when it got serious.

The Clydebank comment was pretty terrible, i'm sure you'd accept that.

it was dripping with irony and was nothing like it was made out to be.

on there its all about who you threaten just ask travelingwillbeary. he's threatened plenty.

I think we were all aware that being a newco would have consequences, but it has allowed for us to make a fresh start and re-build. Miller's plan still involved a CVA and merging the companies so it's not like he was going straight for what we have now.

well if you were all aware you hid it well. go back and look. flat denials that we would be out of Europe. talk that the SPL and sfa had sanctioned Miller's plan. me being attacked for saying the players would go and glee at the newco idea because "it will annoy the fat controller"

as for miller it took green about 3 weeks to propose a cva. do you think maybe miller knew his woukdnt pass so was setting it asside after all there was clearly enough time for a cva without splitting the company.

as I always said miller was liquidation by default.