Seventy2 Magazine - new Retro publication

An important message from our RM brother, Darchevinny:

Seventy2 Magazine - Issue 1 - New Beginnings

The final version of Issue 1 was been sent to print yesterday, so it's time to share the front cover!

As you can see, we have interviews with Willie Johnston, Jimmy Nicholl, Barry Nicholson, Charlie Miller and Colin West!

Supplemented by the first regular columns from Colin Jackson, Mark Walter, Alex Rae and Lorenzo Amoruso!

Added to that, you will find great articles written by some of the best writers from the online community, and unfortunately me too.

You can buy your copy from the Louden Tavern, Ibrox, around Ibrox before and after this Saturday's game, in WH Smith's in airports and train stations, as well as newsagents in and around Glasgow. If your newsagent doesn't stock Seventy2, ask them to!

You can also purchase a copy online at http://www.seventy2magazine.co.uk, where you can even subscribe for the whole season, at reduced prices (for a limited time only) in the UK (£15), Europe (£25) and beyond (£35)!

You will also find information on the website about the launch party this Friday evening in the Louden Tavern, Ibrox. Tickets are free for subscribers, non-subscribers can buy tickets at £5. Special guests for the launch, are still to be confirmed, so keep a look out!

If you are interested in writing for Seventy2, or even selling the magazine on match days, please contact seventy2fanzine@gmail.com for further info.

636461517.jpg

Quite professional looking, having heard about it before I'd assumed it would be more 'fanzine' style. Will it be available online or as an app or only in magazine format?

Best of luck with it, it looks great.

Quite professional looking, having heard about it before I'd assumed it would be more 'fanzine' style. Will it be available online or as an app or only in magazine format?

Best of luck with it, it looks great.

Although it's very polished in design I'd fancy it will still be fanzine(ish) in style.

Not sure if there are online versions proposed but I guess if it proves popular the guys may look to develop something.

Guest BrickHands
Although it's very polished in design I'd fancy it will still be fanzine(ish) in style.

Not sure if there are online versions proposed but I guess if it proves popular the guys may look to develop something.

The polished and professional design does continue throughout, but I suppose it will be all down to the individual whether it feels like you're reading a magazine, or a very fancy fanzine. It is definitely designed and itended to be a magazine.

There will be online versions and app versions in the pipeline, but I am not fully clued up on that just yet!

Guest mccoist9

Picked up a copy of Seventy2 on Saturday and it's really impressive!

Some great articles and interviews in there and some nice wee anecdotes like the bit in the Jimmy Nicholl interview that talks about Davie Cooper travelling into training on the train from Motherwell to Glasgow....legend!

Really good value at £2.50.

Does anyone know when Issue 2 is due out?

Does anyone know when Issue 2 is due out?

Not exactly, but you can take a rough guess with there only being 6 issues for the season. I'm sure we'll be kept up to date on the next issue date. :)