Two excellent articles on The Rangers Standard RE: SFA/SPL

I'm coming round to the view that the SNP have actually achieved a fair bit in their time in charge. Infrastructure, prescriptions, uni fees, schools (albeit via PFI's) have all been brought about by the SNP. The question is did they achieve these things BECAUSE we are part of the Union and ultimately funded by Westminster? or Have they been achieved in spite of Westminster?

I'll still never vote to break the Union but credit where credits due they have done some things right. The anti-sectarian hysteria not withstanding.

I'm coming round to the view that the SNP have actually achieved a fair bit in their time in charge. Infrastructure, prescriptions, uni fees, schools (albeit via PFI's) have all been brought about by the SNP. The question is did they achieve these things BECAUSE we are part of the Union and ultimately funded by Westminster? or Have they been achieved in spite of Westminster?

I'll still never vote to break the Union but credit where credits due they have done some things right. The anti-sectarian hysteria not withstanding.

Whatever you think about the SNP, they are the first party in my lifetime to consider Scotland first as opposed to heading to Westminster to get the thumbs up before making a decision. They may not be everyones cup of tea but my hope is that at least raise the bar for the other parties in Scotland so we can have credible voting options fighting for our country as opposed to watered down versions of the Westminster main parties. Scottish Labour are pathetic and IMO need to to break away from the main party to be credible again