I agree with Levein here. You have Michu scoring 15 goals in the best league in the world from midfield going for £2m, and then you have mediocre striker Fletcher going for mega bucks.

If Fletcher didn't give the team the respect it deserved then he deserves to be canned. It doesn't take a world beater to score 10 goals a season in the Premiership

Steven Fletcher scoring 2 on his debut. Giving Levein a reminder.

A reminder to what? If he hasn't shown the correct attitude then he deserves to be binned and a 10 goal a season player isn't worth a great commotion.

He's the best striker we have available but our problems are far greater than that.

A reminder to what? If he hasn't shown the correct attitude then he deserves to be binned and a 10 goal a season player isn't worth a great commotion.

He's the best striker we have available but our problems are far greater than that.

A reminder to his comments.

Regardless is he was right or wrong it will feel nice for Fletcher to score those goals. I think he is overrated but Levein is wasting Scotlands time.

Agree RE Michu....good find by Laudrup and he picked up Hernandez from Valencia for less than he sold Sinclair for, good business.

Fletcher scored goals on a regular basis for Wolves. He's the only Scottish striker good enough for the national squad to be playing on a regular basis for Scotland. To pick and play Iwelumo ahead of him is ridiculous! No wonder he chucked it.

Not only is it a bad comment, if Fletcher is good enough for Scotland then he should let bygones be bygones and in the interest of the national team he should pick the striker if he apologieses and makes himself available.
I think you'll find Fletcher has refused to play for Levein and has failed to turn up to a meeting arranged by Levin at Wolves.

I think you'll find Fletcher has refused to play for Levein and has failed to turn up to a meeting arranged by Levin at Wolves.

As Gav mentioned, no wonder when Ilweulmo or whatever his name is was picked ahead of him.