Scum show themselves up again

Funny how they have to defend themselves with "I have had calls of a sectarian nature myself". And then the Police report that he hadnt stated he had any abusive calls.... yet the report just glosses over them.

Seems he has bought the party line... do what you can to antagonise Rangers and their fans and then cry bigot as soon as you are found out.

Guest Bluenose80
Funny how they have to defend themselves with "I have had calls of a sectarian nature myself". And then the Police report that he hadnt stated he had any abusive calls.... yet the report just glosses over them.

Seems he has bought the party line... do what you can to antagonise Rangers and their fans and then cry bigot as soon as you are found out.

The fact that Ally & Charlie's personal info was abused like this angers me greatly but the fact the prick had the nerve to try and turn it around on us by playing the sectarian card really pisses me off so now they are the victims even when they are caught out a blow torch wouldn't mark the brass neck these scum have.