Scum show themselves up again

RANGERS chief Charles Green and manager Ally McCoist were bombarded with hundreds of vile calls â?? after their mobile numbers were posted online by a Celtic troll.

Hoops yob Stuart Kennedy, 35, tweeted the private details â?? then used his Twitter account to urge others to hound the pair.

Photographer Kennedy, 35, targeted his clubâ??s Old Firm rivals as he watched Celts beat Helsingborgs in a Champions League clash at a packed Parkhead on Wednesday.

He claimed the numbers were being passed among tens of thousands of fellow fans in the crowd of 50,000.

In his first tweet he posted an 11-digit mobile number and wrote: â??No joke, the belfast bhoys have been giving them it tight all day! haha.â?

Soon after he posted a second message, adding: â??Someone sent that as a text to me haha dont know if it is s**t. Let me know lol.â?

A Rangers source said: â??Itâ??s shocking. Ally and Charles were given dogs abuse all day. Some of it was seriously abusive.â?

Last night, Kennedy was facing a police probe.

At his semi-detached home in a quiet suburb of Carfin, Lanarkshire, the dad desperately tried to play down his actions.

He told The Scottish Sun he had no idea that the numbers he posted belonged to McCoist and Green. Visibly shaking, Kennedy, above left, explained: â??It was just a retweet. I didnâ??t think anything of it.

â??Someone sent me it as a text and, like you would with a joke, I just thought that I would post it on.

â??Honestly, I thought they were fake numbers â?? if I could say sorry to Ally I would.â?

Kennedy suggested that he too has been the subject of sectarian abuse since he posted the numbers of the two Ibrox bigwigs. And he claimed he has had to hand his mobile over to Strathclyde Police as a result.

He said: â??Since I posted the numbers Iâ??ve taken them down.

â??But I have been subjected to quite a few phone calls of a sectarian nature.â?

A spokesman for Rangers described Kennedyâ??s actions as â??grossly irresponsibleâ? and insisted action had been taken to ensure Green and McCoist, below, were not subject to further abuse.

He added: â??The numbers were made public on the internet, we believe, following the theft of a mobile phone.â?

Strathclyde Police had no record of Kennedy complaining he too was subject to abuse on his phone.

A spokeswoman for the force said inquiries are continuing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4513211/Rangers-bosses-phone-troll-hell-Coisty-Greens-details-put-online-by-Celts-yob.html#ixzz2557LP5B8

Is he getting off scot-free? Even if he isn't charged and in truth I'm not sure what he could be charged with, some sort of incitement perhaps, he's been publicly outed as a tit. He's not got the excuse of youth on his side, his employers and neighbours will be aware of his idiotic behaviour and he'll be nervously looking over his shoulder for months to come.

The RST or someone similar tweeted his name on Wednesday night and brought it to public attention, good on them.

the ross county game, the whole match was an ira fest as was the inverness game last week. singing about killing protestants and inviting people to join their terrorist group and stuff. in fact it is not hard to find evidence, they are at it all the time.

We need assistance for the Double Standard website, so if folk watch these games, please keep note of any familiar "song", so we can pinpoint them faster and show save them for future reference.

(Kuznetzov ... I just un-ignor-listed you for that reply ... we may agree to disagree on some topics, but, well ... you know.)

Regarding their singing ... the European games are more important than any SPL stuff, as they fall under UEFA's jurisdiction, not that of the SPL/SFA, who for years have ignored e.g. the Terrorist Act 2006. BTW, before anyone asks ... we're not obsessed with them. We're "just" uncovering double standards and fight them where they show their ugly face.

"someone sent me it as a text and like you would with a joke, I just thought I would pass it on".

I seem to remember that Hugh Dallas lost his job for doing the very same thing.

Further, I cannot believe all those Belfast Bhoys given it tight to Ally and Charles would be the same sanctimonious prigs that demanded the immediate sacking of Dallas?

If this was a Rangers fan, Phil McGobshite would be blogging some bollocks about this being further evidence of the majority culture trodding on the minority etc. etc. and Offended FC would be lapping it up. As this is a Celtic fan they will no doubt declare this as evidence of their all round craicster attitude to life and try to laugh it off.

I seem to recall people being appoplectic and Dallas getting hounded for being a bigot for passing on a widespread joke about the Catholic church and the Pope. The same joke was rolled out on Have I Got News For You and on various satirical shows that week. I suppose that makes me, Paul Merton, Ian Hislop and a few million other people around the UK bigots?