Traynor in the Record today

We should tell the SPL that if they attempt to strip titles then we'll see them in a court of law. Who knows UEFA or FIFA may then decide to suspend the SFA or something like that. Now that would be a shame.

Totally agree!!!

..."Believe it or not, this whole thing could get messier yet. Green, I believe, has stated that even if Rangers start galloping through the divisions they will not return to the SPL."

.. am i right in thinking that green is saying that we would knock back promotion to the spl even if we won the div 1 championship? i know it's probably posturing but half of me thinks "on yerself bigman" and the other half is thinking of the finanicial side! (unless green is going to invite all of div 1 to form a new breakaway league).

..."Believe it or not, this whole thing could get messier yet. Green, I believe, has stated that even if Rangers start galloping through the divisions they will not return to the SPL."

.. am i right in thinking that green is saying that we would knock back promotion to the spl even if we won the div 1 championship? i know it's probably posturing but half of me thinks "on yerself bigman" and the other half is thinking of the finanicial side! (unless green is going to invite all of div 1 to form a new breakaway league).

That would be absolutely brilliant but will never happen. He means that Rangers will not fuck the SFL and go to the SPL until it is earned, and not when Regan and Doncaster want.

It is interesting times ahead. I will be very disappointed if there isn't a vote of no confidence in Regan at the upcoming AGM. The League reconstruction debate should be interesting with the SFL holding all the aces but I just hope their preferred option is not the Belgian model as I would have to give up as I wouldn't have a clue as to what was going on :)