Sellick lose in Perth

Did you move it pete?

Thought it was here already?

I didn't move it but would have. I had no longer finished typing and it was already moved.:) Obviously Zappa, Craig or Frankie agreed with me before reading my post. Lets keep the SPL crap outwith the Rangers chat. Any Celtic news that affects Rangers should obviously be posted on the Rangers chat. For the rest FUCK THEM.

Always nice to hear the BHEASTS getting beat,but fuck them and the SPL

Dundee Utd v Ross County - 6,892 (includes free childrens season tickets)

Dundee v Motherwell - 5,176

Hibs v Kilmarnock - 9,723

Inverness v Aberdeen - 4,499

St Johnstone v Penn State - 6,700

St Mirren v Hearts - 4,307

It was an astonishing result given Saints’ build-up and Vine admitted: “The boys were tired at the end. We’ve only trained once this week and the virus was quite bad on Thursday especially.

“I felt ill earlier in the week but was pretty much ok by Wednesday although I was tired near the end of this one!

“But it was great to get the goal and it’s right up there in my career goals. I’m a bit of a Rangers fan so it was nice to score against Celtic!”

There was actually a bit of interest in Vine from Ibrox during the summer but he opted for Saints and added: “I’m happy here and it was great to get this win.”