'Unified Supporters Platform'

I certainly get it Shane. And what Bears may be missing is that CRO was, it seems, canvassed to give their endorsement rather than CRO approaching RU. All that suggests is that you tell them whether you do or dont agree with the sentiment. It isnt for CRO to determine if their small team of 6-19 people :D should have their name included on the sheet of those endorsing - it is for the issuer of the statement to determine whether CRO is influential enough to include.

As I said before, I personally suspect that whomever was preparing the statement wanted a "laundry list" of groups to add power to the statement. And, funnily enough, there are a fair number of people who actually disagree with either the timing or the approach taken.

It isnt CRO to "blame" for being included despite their size in terms of numbers. That question should be asked of those who prepared the statement - either way I dont really see the problem with it. All that matters is the Rangers family... and those seeing the statement will have a roughm general idea of how large or small each group of fans representatives is. No biggie in my opinion.

In fact, much as though I think Rangers Unite have their hearts in the right place I think the manner in which they are going about their business is wrong, just a personal opinion.

It isnt the first time that a group have been included in an "endorsed" list for something which they actually dont endorse. You would think that making sure those you mention are definitely on board first.

I also find it incredulous that the "Unified" statement was pleading with fans for Unity.... and in the very same statement telling the RST the only way they would be included would be with Mark Dingwall's removal. Unity ? Seriously ?

The chances of us actually becoming unified, when those trying to canvass it are openly being divisive, is on the lower end of ZERO.

Me ? I would make up my own mind - I am an admin here and even if we had been asked to endorse it I would still have my own opinion (separate from the official form opinion) and make my own mind up.

I might be speaking out of turn here Craig, but just incase you missed it, we were asked to endorse the boycott. Frankie was asked about endorsing a boycott at the same time he received a formal invite for himself or a representative of Gersnet to attend the next USP meeting.

With regards to what I said above I should add that Frankie has been on Holiday all week, but I believe on the subject of endorsing a boycott, he said it's something he would only do after putting it to the Gersnet membership.

I didnt mention it as I didnt think that had been posted in public forum Zappa. I did see it. Not as if it is a biggie.

My whole point was that regardless of what Gersnet do by way of official stance - for example if Gersnet supports the boycott... I would make my own mind up and if that means that I dont support it then I wouldnt support it personally but accept the democracy of Gersnet's decision.

I didnt mention it as I didnt think that had been posted in public forum Zappa. I did see it. Not as if it is a biggie.

The fact that you said "and even if we had been asked to endorse it" raises a question or at least element of doubt as to whether we had or not, so rather than have any doubt I thought I better say something.

My whole point was that regardless of what Gersnet do by way of official stance - for example if Gersnet supports the boycott... I would make my own mind up and if that means that I dont support it then I wouldnt support it personally but accept the democracy of Gersnet's decision.

Absolutely and I'm sure we all feel the same.

I think this is where I'm fitting in, because I don't think the financial purposes mentioned have any meaning. I just want the cunts to burn up and die. I left it to the rest of the lads to say whether or not we'd be on there because we're a group with a running working dialogue and all sorts of different ideas, and I wasn't at the meeting. Hell, I've been as disengaged from what's going on over the past few weeks as I've ever been in my life.

I'm still not completely pleased with the... outcome, let's say. And appropriate steps had already been taken in house to remedy that. That's where it should've died four days ago when the statement was released, not turned into some sort of attack against me and my 'staff' who do all this for fun.

It might be better not to take it so personally Shane. I'm sure there's more Bears out there who show appreciation for the work you do than there are who show a lack of appreciation for it.... ;)

It might be better not to take it so personally Shane. I'm sure there's more Bears out there who show appreciation for the work you do than there are who show a lack of appreciation for it.... ;)

You should join mine and Craig's email chain :)