League cup draw - Inverness Caley at home

Kwality. How about really scaring the shit out of everyone by going to the game dressed as Lennon?

Mate it's on you now to organize this. Spread the word, print flyers, record a radio ad, rent a plane to fly the banner around over Glasgow. I'm expecting to see 50.00 gingers when I watch the match. ;):clap:

Reckon I can organize 50 Bears, no worries. It's a little unambitious, but probably more realistic.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the 'zombie' club performs on that night. Only and best way to shut up the chants is by winning. The high point of the game against Motherwell (one of them, anyway) was making whatever prick brought a bass drum with him to stfu...it was doing my nut in. Like being at a West Indies Test Match back in the late 70s.

That's not quite going to provide the epic picture I had in mind but anyway, would be highly appreciated andy. :yay:

As for the "zombie"- chants/ banners, seems to be the only thing the fhannies get excited about these days. Away win in the Champions League? Nevermind, as long as they can have their stupid running gag (that is not making any sense by the way). Once again, hooped horrors more concerned with us than with their "great" club. I'd say let them have it, everybody's got the right to make an arse of himself.

Edited by DUDE

Please, please please tell me that the baised fucked up bbc with the awful commentator, the squeaky voiced cunt macleod, will NOT be showing it live.

They won't be showing it live. :)

That nasty wee rocket Spence's team are being televised on BBC1 getting pumped out of the cup by Hearts on Wednesday the 31st. :tu:

They won't be showing it live. :)

That nasty wee rocket Spence's team are being televised on BBC1 getting pumped out of the cup by Hearts on Wednesday the 31st. :tu:

That'll do for me (although I won't be watching it anyway) as long as they keep their cameras out of Ibrox, that's fine.

I'd still enjoy a ban of the BBC "journos" and "commentators" from Ibrox, at least for some time to give them a pointer that we won't put up with their little taunts.

Charles Green should allow them into ibrox, but without any of the usual extras and freebies they get. If they were previously getting access to restricted areas he could have little signs made to taunt them like "NO BBC beyond this point" and he could employ a security guard whose only job is to search and harrass the folk from the BBC. :D

Charles Green should allow them into ibrox, but without any of the usual extras and freebies they get. If they were previously getting access to restricted areas he could have little signs made to taunt them like "NO BBC beyond this point" and he could employ a security guard whose only job is to search and harrass the folk from the BBC. :D

I see you've put a bit of thought into this mate. :D

...and Liam McLeod should be abducted by...well I'll volunteer for the job...and taken to somewhere where he'll never be heard again in 'football' circles.

Edited by 54andcounting