Are we ready for the re naming of Ibrox?

Guest cail

Taking into the fact (that seems to be lost by some) we are a 3rd division club playing in the bowels of Scottish football with a transfer embargo attracting some of the biggest crowds in the game.

Where is it written we need the money?

Get real chaps.

If we want to be back challenging for the top title in three years money in the bank is a good idea.

If we want to be back challenging for the top title in three years money in the bank is a good idea.

...but I'm sure Green plans to be off before that, might be wrong, but if I'm right that money will be away with him, could be wrong about that too.

We really dont need it right now.

...but I'm sure Green plans to be off before that, might be wrong, but if I'm right that money will be away with him, could be wrong about that too.

We really dont need it right now.

Green said he's here till the job's done, his reward comes from his shareholding rather than taking money out of the bank.

The money is going into investing in the team, he's said it several times. The transfer embargo is hardly that long.

When the window opens in January the excitement of who your club signs comes into play, we're on the outside....

When it opens again 7 months later with all the excitement, we're shuffling about with our hands in our pockets again.

That's gonna be very difficult.

In the meantime, let's change the name of Ibrox Stadium to something else...Hmm,..

When the window opens in January the excitement of who your club signs comes into play, we're on the outside....

When it opens again 7 months later with all the excitement, we're shuffling about with our hands in our pockets again.

That's gonna be very difficult.

In the meantime, let's change the name of Ibrox Stadium to something else...Hmm,..

I'd like to think we'll be looking out for under 18 gems.