Are we ready for the re naming of Ibrox?

Guest cail

I believe whoever were owners we would be having the arguement, and I would still be against it.

Same with me. Anyway it's not nessecarily because of owners i.e. Green we're having this discussion, even if this matter is put out there for the fans to decide most of bluenoses would cheer and have Ibrox renamed.

Not sure what you mean.

I hope it's not that I am against it because of Green !!

I believe whoever were owners we would be having the arguement, and I would still be against it.

No mate its not, this started off about Ibrox getting sponsored, suddenly the name of the club is getting changed different colour of top, different badge.

It's actually quite funny.:)

No it's not GA. I'm not even saying this is happening, I just stated that renaming Ibrox like all the other (admittedly in our case exaggerated) actions belong into the same practice of selling parts of our clubs identity.

No it's not GA. I'm not even saying this is happening, I just stated that renaming Ibrox like all the other (admittedly in our case exaggerated) actions belong into the same practice of selling parts of our clubs identity.

Not for me, like I've said before it makes no difference to what we call it, the only real change is what commentators say on the TV

I guess it's where you draw the line.

The change in the colour of the strip and the badge that happened to Cardiff or a change in the name is unacceptable.

I'm not sure where I draw the line on it. If we were to change the stadium name to the Tennants Ibrox Stadium, would I have a major issue, if it was financially worthwhile? Probably not.

If we just changed it to Tennants Stadium? I would be uncomfortable with it, but depends on the financial situation of the club. I would have done it a year ago if it stopped administation. It now seems less appealing.

If it happened to, say, prevent the sale of the stadium then I wouldn't have a problem with that, as the sale of the stadium would be unacceptable.

We have already sold off part of our strip when we allowed sponsorship. That was one line that we crossed without a huge problem.

I have sympathy with the view that the name of the stadium shouldn't be changed but can't say I totally object to it.

I guess it's where you draw the line.

The change in the colour of the strip and the badge that happened to Cardiff or a change in the name is unacceptable.

I'm not sure where I draw the line on it. If we were to change the stadium name to the Tennants Ibrox Stadium, would I have a major issue, if it was financially worthwhile? Probably not.

If we just changed it to Tennants Stadium? I would be uncomfortable with it, but depends on the financial situation of the club. I would have done it a year ago if it stopped administation. It now seems less appealing.

If it happened to, say, prevent the sale of the stadium then I wouldn't have a problem with that, as the sale of the stadium would be unacceptable.

We have already sold off part of our strip when we allowed sponsorship. That was one line that we crossed without a huge problem.

I have sympathy with the view that the name of the stadium shouldn't be changed but can't say I totally object to it.

I totally agree with that BD, I would also prefer it not to happen but if it means we are in a financially better situation then I think it would be stupid not to investigate any investment source.