Realistic possibility we wont win the league?

Points accumulated by the last few league winners:

Season

12/13 - 77

10/11 - 66

09/10 - 78

08/09 - 67

07/08 - 88

06/07 - 75

05/06 - 76

Ave. - 75

Rangers projected points total based on points per game so far and extrapolated for a full season:

61 or 62 points.

No particular reason for stopping on the season I did other than I got bored.

Anyway, evidence to date suggests we'll be looking at the play offs.

Nice one lads.

I'm no longer 100% convinced we will win the league. Don't get me wrong, we probably will. But its far from the foregone conclusion I initially believed.

This away defeat has been coming and looks like it won't get any better by the way we are playing. Still think we'll win the league but we should be well clear by now so it's worrying to say the least. Hopefully we'll get a decent manager in with new ideas/tactics to shake the place up which we all know is well needed.

We'll win the league by a fair margin but by fuck, it's brutal stuff to watch and come May when we win the league it'll be bittersweet.

Alloa and East Fife among others have taken 70 or 80 + Points. We'll probably win it but unless a fair margin means about 5 - 10 points, it wont be by a great deal.

We've played 7 games from 36 and 4 of those 7 games have been away from home, so there's still 15 home games and 14 away games to play.

So that's 12 points we've got with 45 home points and 42 away points to play for.

I think after only 3 home games and 4 away it's a bit early to start worrying.

Points accumulated by the last few league winners:

Season

12/13 - 77

10/11 - 66

09/10 - 78

08/09 - 67

07/08 - 88

06/07 - 75

05/06 - 76

Ave. - 75

Rangers projected points total based on points per game so far and extrapolated for a full season:

61 or 62 points.

No particular reason for stopping on the season I did other than I got bored.

Anyway, evidence to date suggests we'll be looking at the play offs.

Nice one lads.

I'm no longer 100% convinced we will win the league. Don't get me wrong, we probably will. But its far from the foregone conclusion I initially believed.

I posted a few weeks back,having the same concern.Saying under Ally and his two buddies we would struggle to gain promotion

We've played 7 games from 36 and 4 of those 7 games have been away from home, so there's still 15 home games and 14 away games to play.

So that's 12 points we've got with 45 home points and 42 away points to play for.

I think after only 3 home games and 4 away it's a bit early to start worrying.

So that's 14 more times we will get a draw or get beat, Christ that's depressing.