An Elitist Appeal for Good Manners

<voice of Nigel Havers>

By the time you finish reading this appeal, more than two posts will have been made using modern 'youth' language.

It is possible anything up to three posters will have switched off, saying 'text language on Gersnet, dearie me.'

And it is a problem which is getting worse.

Day after day, posters are forced to wade through thread after thread of tiresome baiting, OMGs, and repetitive slurs for and against Ally.

You can change this.

Simply by avoiding puerile insults to people you don't know in the manner of a sixteen year old who needs to get some, you can make it better.

From the condescending, elitist heights of Gersnet, you can look down on other sites and their spiteful and meaningless abuse.

Together, we can be better. Thank you.

Edited by andy steel

Well, there sure is a development about that tries to factionalize the boarders. At times you'd think you enter FF on a bad day. Not least after a defeat or a draw, and usually in any debate about the manager. I'm pretty sure what the incentives of these people are, so I try to stay clear of them most of the time and let the people responsible deal with them one day.

Well, there sure is a development about that tries to factionalize the boarders.

What happens when a 'development factionalizes boarders' in a football context? I'd like to join in here but the language is a bit off putting. Excuse me for my lack of education and intellect but I've followed Rangers for many many years and I don't remember getting confused by the language when talking to fellow Rangers fans about our Club.