Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

How likely is that to happen given by how much the oldco share price decreased over the last 10 years?

Well if we can get back to the top and playing in the Champions League again while having a sustainable financial model i'd say the value should do well. Big problem of the last 10 years was all the debt Murray kept building up.

Well if we can get back to the top and playing in the Champions League again while having a sustainable financial model i'd say the value should do well. Big problem of the last 10 years was all the debt Murray kept building up.

Of course - which would lend weight to the medium/long term nature of such a £500+ investment.

It will be fascinating to see how successful this is. From an emotional perspective it's a no brainer for many fans. From a financial one it's very risky. To that end, I'll be interested to see how many high net worth people contribute as well as finding out how it is being under-written.

Of course - which would lend weight to the medium/long term nature of such a £500+ investment.

It will be fascinating to see how successful this is. From an emotional perspective it's a no brainer for many fans. From a financial one it's very risky. To that end, I'll be interested to see how many high net worth people contribute as well as finding out how it is being under-written.

Did Green not say it would not be under-written? I am clueless on these things btw.

Is there a timescale for how long the floatation goes on?

Did Green not say it would not be under-written? I am clueless on these things btw.

He certainly said previously it would be - by some company/bank in London.

Wouldn't surprise me to find out that has changed.

No idea but obviously the initial launch will be vital to its success.

Can only go by the forums but the reaction so far is underwhelming to say the least. Although maybe the official prospectus will clear up doubts?

Edited by simplythebest

With 500 from 800 people losing their job at my company between now and 2014, I am afraid I won't be in a position to buy whether i want to or not. I do not have a spare 500 pound lying around and I most certainly won't put my family into debt for it.

Green said last week that the share issue would not be under-written. I don't see hte point in it being under-written anyway. The costs involved would be prohibitive given what the club has gone through and the fact that it is a high risk investment.

Green has also said that no cash from the share issue would be going to the initial investors, which makes sense as nobody would invest if the cash was just going to flow out again with no benefit to the club.

There's a big thing on the radio about it being used for working capital, but given the timing there's not much else it could be used for.

Can only go by the forums but the reaction so far is underwhelming to say the least. Although maybe the official prospectus will clear up douts?

One can only hope that the launch will be more professional that a website that doesn't work...

Green isn't daft so you'd think he'll have people (Rangers men and business people) lined up to show us why this is a good idea - as well as having all the difficult questions answered immediately.

As the day goes on we should find out more so hopefully we can play our part in making it a success.