Rebels gun for Regan

Guest Elephants Stoned
Haha same, no offence to this site though lol

GersNet seems good although a bit quieter then RM, just woken up from my Sun evening nap and RMs still down, at least theres a few RM people on here :)

HSE have given GCC a report on the standard needed and Saville Park isn't even close.

Never heard of HSE paying for improvements?

One issue I've always heard about their stadium is the narrow accesses around their north stand with the cemetry at rear. All entertainment venues where there are large numbers of people involved have to have evacuation requirements in an emergency i.e. a certain number of people exit in a certain timescale. These narrow accesses would certainly be an issue I'd have thought. Are HSE now questioning GCC constantly giving them safety certificates ?

If you recall their old stadium the jungle was located there which wasn't that big & didn't hold that many people compared to what's there now. Their old board claimed redevelopment at CP wasn't possible on its site. Then when Mr Magoo took over a whole new stadium was literally thrown up on the cheap. Question is are overlooked issues now coming to the fore and who'll pay for them?

As I said earlier I believe HSE are on the case big style.

I saw this on Pie and Bovril

" 2564720

Project Type:

Fixed

Project Description:

As a matter of urgency I am needing this done.On attempting an upgrade from IPB 3.1 to IPB 3.3 my server crashed. We have a large forum with 30k members, and 6,000,000 posts. I require a freelancer to repair any damage, and continue the upgrade. A fast internet connection is desirable if you need to do offline work, as the database is very large. I am not interested in any bidder giving me an automated message, and I would prefer somebody with some experience of managing message boards.Winning bidder must be able to start project within the next 4hrs, and be able to work at least 4hrs.

Additional Project Description:

10/14/2012 at 3:57 EDT: I will offer a $100 bonus for completion of this project within 24hrs of the winning bid being accepted

"