Conduct of Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Rangers directors examined

At the end of the day Lord Hodge will make the decision as to where we are could have been and should have been with regards to administration, I really don't see him signing anything off after the present revelations with more it is said to come.

We could be in for a long period of further uncertainty and of course if Hodge doesn't sign off, what then becomes the roll of the liquidators BDO, will it be redefined.

The elephant in the room is, he wants us to put our hand in our pocket.

Any mud flying about will have a giant effect on how much they realise.

They said from the beginning they would start a flotation process by the end of the year, a successful share issue was a big part of the savile gang's recovery so there's really no need for it to be demonised. Green has already said it isn't needed for the club to survive, it's just another method to help us move forward.

The prospectus and each individuals financial status should be used to decide whether to invest, not all this messy stuff that has nothing to do with our board. End of the day you can always create a conspiracy no matter why anyone does or says.

At the end of the day Lord Hodge will make the decision as to where we are could have been and should have been with regards to administration, I really don't see him signing anything off after the present revelations with more it is said to come.

We could be in for a long period of further uncertainty and of course if Hodge doesn't sign off, what then becomes the roll of the liquidators BDO, will it be redefined.

D&P are more the ones that will have uncertainty.

They said from the beginning they would start a flotation process by the end of the year, a successful share issue was a big part of the savile gang's recovery so there's really no need for it to be demonised. Green has already said it isn't needed for the club to survive, it's just another method to help us move forward.

The prospectus and each individuals financial status should be used to decide whether to invest, not all this messy stuff that has nothing to do with our board. End of the day you can always create a conspiracy no matter why anyone does or says.

It may just be me, but I don't understand why anyone would pay out, what is a considerable sum to most, when they can wait until the future is clearer.

Unless the sale transaction itself seems to be involved in any dodgy business I doubt we'll be effected.

Sorry stb, but you really need to sink down in reality . I would imagine if d&p found guilty of all this which sure now looks a certainty, you can bet your mortgage the sale(or giving away) of the club could be deemed dodgy business!

It may just be me, but I don't understand why anyone would pay out, what is a considerable sum to most, when they can wait until the future is clearer.

As I said, i think you can always create a conspiracy theory, Green hs answered most of the questions people want but then they don't believe the answers.

It's a bit like someone who got cheated on by their former lover and is now constantly paranoid about their brand new lover.

As I said, i think you can always create a conspiracy theory, Green hs answered most of the questions people want but then they don't believe the answers.

It's a bit like someone who got cheated on by their former lover and is now constantly paranoid about their brand new lover.

Nah, it's called parting with your hard earned.