Conduct of Sir David Murray, Craig Whyte and Rangers directors examined

Total bullshit.

Who is meant to be buying these properties?

It's just a scare story by them to try and put people off getting involved in the share issue. Very transparent.

Well Mr Green can put it to bed if he so chooses by simply stating that under absolutely no circumstances will the club engage in any sale & leaseback or any similar financial vehicle of Ibrox (or any asset of the club). He keeps saying we're debt free so there should not be any requirement for this type of fiscal sleight of hand.

If however he and his investors are desperate for the return of their filthy lucre then surely some sort of charitable trust should be formed so the ultimate ownership stays with the fans (pretty sure there are financial benefits to this type of arrangement) and not into hands and pockets of transient "businessmen" with no emotional affinity to the club, its' history, its' traditions and it's people whose only modus operandi is to suck every last drop of blood out of us before moving on to their next prey.

Well Mr Green can put it to bed if he so chooses by simply stating that under absolutely no circumstances will the club engage in any sale & leaseback or any similar financial vehicle of Ibrox (or any asset of the club).

I'm fairly sure he has already done this.

I also don't want the Rangers chairman issuing a statement every time some bigot makes up a story and posts it on a blog.

I'm fairly sure he has already done this.

I also don't want the Rangers chairman issuing a statement every time some bigot makes up a story and posts it on a blog.

Agreed, if a Celtic fan site says that Charles Green ate all their hamsters should he have to respond?