Chelsea have made an official complaint about Mark Clattenburgs making racial comments to two of their players. Is this an attempt to deflect all attention away from John Terry?

Or maybe reporting the ref for making racist comments?

They should just report him for being a pish Ref of the highest order.

He's always been a terrible ref. there must be a shortage of refs in Emgland cause no way shod he be anywhere near The Premiership.

Aye obviously but I think there's a wee bit more to it than that.

Tbh I do tend to agree with you. All this is doing is making this race issue worse. But "if" he did say something then it needs delt with

Tbh I do tend to agree with you. All this is doing is making this race issue worse. But "if" he did say something then it needs delt with

Clattyburg has allegedly called Mikel a monkey and Torres a s Spanish twat.

Clattyburg has allegedly called Mikel a monkey and Torres a s Spanish twat.

He clearly isnt the sharpest tool in the shed then is he ? With all the raging debate and "Kick It Out" last weekend he makes such comments a week later. Moron.

If this is proven his job should be gone. He is shite anyway so no big loss to the league.