Hey people.

Couldn't find an old thread about the new rangers website. But from memory did someone not mention about how rangers had there new site all done in house now.?

Would anyone happen to know if it's really a company called matador group?

They would appear to have links on the hitthecrossbar site anyway which indicates that particular site wasn't done in house

That's a local design company I wouldn't trust with a bargepole for various reasons.

Just wondering why if they have in-house design team now the would involve a shaddy lot like matador for this recent project. Or if anyone knows what relationship we have with matador?

Hey people.

Couldn't find an old thread about the new rangers website. But from memory did someone not mention about how rangers had there new site all done in house now.?

They would appear to have links on the hitthecrossbar site anyway which indicates that particular site wasn't done in house

That's a local design company I wouldn't trust with a bargepole for various reasons.

Just wondering why if they have in-house design team now the would involve a shaddy lot like matador for this recent project. Or if anyone knows what relationship we have with matador?

Info, what's wrong with Matador for us not in the know?

Nothing I guess. I just know there not the most reliable group of designers.

Just seen there logo when I entered the lad in beatthegoalie comp.

Wondered why if they got a team on website now why outsource latest site I e the hitthecrossbar site to an external group.

Nothing I guess. I just know there not the most reliable group of designers.

Just seen there logo when I entered the lad in beatthegoalie comp.

Wondered why if they got a team on website now why outsource latest site I e the hitthecrossbar site to an external group.

No prob mate, I haven't a clue about them.

Just wanted to know why you thought they were bad news. :thup:

Hey people.

I think David Melvin and Rab Boyle done all the work, positive actually.

I think David Melvin and Rab Boyle done all the work, positive actually.

This is rangers employees? I'm not at all criticizing the page design or work. Was purely the matador logo that caught my eye. I know them from my line of work.

This is rangers employees? I'm not at all criticizing the page design or work. Was purely the matador logo that caught my eye. I know them from my line of work.

Yeah, social media officer and website guy. David's also responsible for the Rangers app.