Court of Session contact GDS

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKAT

DP formerly under investigation by their professional body and New York too ... Lord Hodge will review evidence later

DP concede they are still subject to Court orders ... They could hardly do otherwise ... Someone gonna end up in jail here

not when they have to report back to lord hodge I don't think zappa.

They're not conducting their investigation for Lord Hodge though, they're conducting it for their own organisation and Lord Hodge will simply read the IPA's investigation report.

I could be wrong, but I can't see the IPA finding Duff & Phelps guilty of anything. It'll certainly be interesting to see how it pans out and whether or not Duff & Phelps still have a man on the IPA Council after the dust settles....

They're not conducting their investigation for Lord Hodge though, they're conducting it for their own organisation and Lord Hodge will simply read the IPA's investigation report.

I could be wrong, but I can't see the IPA finding Duff & Phelps guilty of anything. It'll certainly be interesting to see how it pans out and whether or not Duff & Phelps still have a man on the IPA Council after the dust settles....

It will be interesting to see if the liquidators find any impropriety in any of D & P's actions.

It will be interesting to see if the liquidators find any impropriety in any of D & P's actions.

Would rather the liquidators found out if SDM was blackmailed by LBG into selling to Whyte. MIH owed around £700m yet LBG seemed more intersted in what Rangers owed which around £18m. Why was that ? was it because their 2 most senior execs. in scotland were celtic supporters ?

I doubt very much there was any conspiracy, just people who knew and know how to stay on the right side of the law if only just, it happens every day and will continue to do so.

Fred the shred is still walking the streets.

I doubt very much there was any conspiracy, just people who knew and know how to stay on the right side of the law if only just, it happens every day and will continue to do so.

Fred the shred is still walking the streets.

no conspiracy ? didn't former chairman AJ say that LBG forced SDM to sell to whyte? Rangers debt was 3% of the £700m+ MIH debt so why were they so concerned about Rangers debt? whyte was a car crash waiting to happen. AJ's suspicions about came true with a vengeance did they not ? watch him like a hawk as I recall. He hadn't the funds to run or finance the club. He should never have got near the club but he did - thanks to LBG. And who was running LBG's Scottish business division at the time? Fullerton (Celtic trust) & his sidekick Kane (another one)

Go tell ticketus about staying on right side of the law. They're the ones who were genuinely duped in all of this to the tune of £20m or whatever thanks to LBG getting Whyte control of Rangers.

(BTW fred the shred never broke the law. His downfall at RBS was the purchase of toxic bank ABN Amro without due diligence. he was hailed as a genuis a few years earlier when RBS purchased its much larger rival Nat West)

You could and may be in for a surprise with regard to ticketus and their reserving of their options, as for the rest the liquidators will either uncover wrongdoing or they won't, of course it could depend on how hard they look.