Will Hearts be fined by SFA for bringing game into disrepute?

Corrupt SFA and SPL are only interested in punishing Rangers. Hearts in contrast will get their help.

I hope CG is watching this situation with Hearts closely. Rangers were fined for bringing game into disrepute following non-payment of taxes when Whyte was chairman. So Hearts be fined too if there's any consistency.

I wonder just how many more clubs are or have been in this situation too? And the football authorities in this country turned a blind eye to it yet when it was us it became open season.

Dunfermline have problems too by the looks of things. They must pay HMRC £80k within the next 10days. They're even talking about sponsored walks to raise the money. Doesn't look good

Would they get fined too for bringing game into disrepute?

Dunfermline have problems too by the looks of things. They must pay HMRC £80k within the next 10days. They're even talking about sponsored walks to raise the money. Doesn't look good

Would they get fined too for bringing game into disrepute?

They asked Falkirk to switch a fixture but they refused, time for the SFL to step in and help a member club.

Guest alfiebass
for non-payment of taxes to HMRC.

Or does that just apply to us ?

If they don't it gives us more amunition to eventually challenge the deal that was forced on us to get the licence. I get the feeling that CG is just waiting for the right moment to hit back big style. Likewise with the postpone ment of the SFA hearing because of a road accident to someone who we are lead to belive was a low level information gatherer, they're slowly hanging themselves with their own word.

They key thing here is consistency here by those who run scottish football. I don't believe that can happen whilst we have the Regan & Doncaster puppets in control at the SFA & SPL. They are controlled/influenced by liewell & co.

That needs to change quickly for the survival of scottish football.