Ok i admit I've not checked every last press article.

However did we actually win a game last night????

Its amazing how the articles that have come out are so negative even although we are through.

Yeah ok I appreciate the lets not get carried away and we have been shit at home but come on 1 day of a bit of praise is surely deserved.

Grrrr

But why am I suprised.

Aye, but it's hard to get excited watching Rangers just now, very weak and a poor side, Barry carried the team last night, if it wasn't for him......!!!!!!, we really need to strengthen as i don't see this team doing much TBH

After the way we played, I'd be too embarrassed to shout from the rooftops. We're just getting by against pretty poor opposition, we'd be hammered in the CL right now.

If we want to go much further after the 3rd placed CL teams join in we'll have to get in 4 decent players in January and get the real PLG to stand up and show us why he's got such a good reputation.

Apart from defensive lapses, I thought the team played o.k.

We got a result on French soil which is no bad thing for a Scottish club.

To be honest, I didny expect any praise at all from the media in this country. What I also didny expect was the amount of stick the whole team are taking on fans forums [present company excepted]. :)

For the 3rd post in a row I'm saying the same thing - it's lazy journalism. It's easier to knock a team than give it credit where it's due. Yes we made mistakes but conditions were difficult, we played a centre half at left back and we were away from home. Despite all that we got the result we needed. What more can we really ask?