Should SPL drop their investigation?

Tom English (aye him) doesn't think so, last night on the bheebs newsnight programme he spouted that the three man SPL case committee should look at the 85 pages of Dr Heidi Poon's contribution. She found Rangers guilty and English strongly urges emphasis on her contribution on side contracts.

The SFA and SPL have a lot to answer for.

They must make a statement today and not just in relation to EBT's but an explanation of what happens now in relation to their treatment of us.

We have been proven to be the victims here of an HMRC witch hunt and will be proved to be the victims of a fraud by CW. We don't know for sure who the big players were but if there is any justice in this we will find out.

I would also expect statements from the SFL and the Scottish government........but I won't hold my breath.

The SFA and SPL have a lot to answer for.

They must make a statement today and not just in relation to EBT's but an explanation of what happens now in relation to their treatment of us.

We have been proven to be the victims here of an HMRC witch hunt and will be proved to be the victims of a fraud by CW. We don't know for sure who the big players were but if there is any justice in this we will find out.

I would also expect statements from the SFL and the Scottish government........but I won't hold my breath.

Only bit I disagree with is HMRC witch hunt. It wasn't just them it was a witch hunt from them and the SFA, SPL, member clubs, particularly Celtic and anyone with a connection to that poisonous club, our media and more.