"It's all Rangers fault"

We had it all summer and even in to the season as the transfer window stayed open.

All these SPL teams blaming their financial woes on Rangers. Any negative press statement by a team would contain a veiled or obvious reference to Rangers and our apparent "financial doping" and subsequent relocation in div 3. That's why certain teams couldn't buy players or were struggling financially.

Well with this announcement on the tax case it transpires that it is all their own fault. They were already living outwith their means and they compounded these errors by kicking their cash cow out of the league and further damaging their own finances. They tried to make out morally they had to kick us out of the league and the responsibility was ours. But it was all down to them and in their rush to kick us they have likely hugely damaged their own clubs. I will not be sorry to see some of them going bust.

I don't know if the rest of you are seeing it this morning, but there's a lot of ugliness on display from the anti-rangers.

Their masks of righteous indignation have been torn away and they can't hide their true faces any more. To be fair, it's only what we knew was there all the time: spiteful bitterness driven by envy. No remorse or shame at all for sticking the boot in.

Guest DietofWorms
I don't know if the rest of you are seeing it this morning, but there's a lot of ugliness on display from the anti-rangers.

Their masks of righteous indignation have been torn away and they can't hide their true faces any more. To be fair, it's only what we knew was there all the time: spiteful bitterness driven by envy. No remorse or shame at all for sticking the boot in.

Very true Thinker.

Their collective masks of 'integrity' and 'the Law' have been ripped off, and what is left is what was driving it all along, Hate and Malice.

No one from any of the SPL clubs will come out and apologise to us. I wonder if Britney will apologise for calling us cheats?

Watch the videos from last nights tv. Lies and says he called us cheats in regards to the small tax case.

This is a proven lie as he tweets calling us cheats for years of non tax payments, but the small tax case refers only to White's less than a year in charge.

SO, no, he wont apologise. He'll just lie his way out of it.

but the small tax case refers only to White's less than a year in charge.

The "Small tax case" came to light before Whyte took over. This was a bill for circa £4m I think. RFC admitted the misuse but were challenging the penalties. When Whyte took over, he agreed to pay the small tax bill, but reneged and didn't pay. Why then ran up a further £14m in unpaid PAYE/NI & penalties.

The "Small tax case" came to light before Whyte took over. This was a bill for circa £4m I think. RFC admitted the misuse but were challenging the penalties. When Whyte took over, he agreed to pay the small tax bill, but reneged and didn't pay. Why then ran up a further £14m in unpaid PAYE/NI & penalties.

Maybe i've got the wrong end of the stick, been a lot to take in. But pretty certain Speirs has been shown to be lying about his comments.

But pretty certain Speirs has been shown to be lying about his comments.

Without a doubt.....

While it may be true that he hasn't published any articles which clearly state that "Rangers Cheated", I would be certain that he has published plenty of articles which imply (very strongly) that we were cheating....plenty of use of "allegedly", "possibly" and "according to sources..."

Creep has repeatedly claimed we have cheated in tweets and in other sources he is finished and his face last night shows he knows it as well.

As for the rest of the integrity brigade and their morally indignant friends, some in the Rangers family want us to let bygones be bygones and try to build bridges, well I'm sorry but I've got a long memory and it will be a cold day in Hell before that shower in the SPL and their media chums get anything but a f#^k off from me.

They along with HMRC have set back Scottish Football for a generation if not more and we will forever have to live with the hatred that has been shown in this mess, I hope they are happy.