Goian to return early?

this is what he gets for his loyalty in transferring in the summer. no wonder naisy didn't bother.

You're someoone who's pushed the idea of the ones that stayed having financial motives as well. Naismith is someone that would have been sold easily, doesn't seem Goian had such interest.

I appreciated him transferring over and didn't grudge him the loan to keep his Romania career going but he seems to have seriously declined as a player going by his displays for us and the sounds of his time at a mid-table Serie B club. Having bad players on high wages played a part (before you start to debate all the other causes) in getting us into the situation we're in.

Well, you do not become a Romanian international for nothing, and as has been said, he did okay last season (if not much more). He started his season badly and went on from there. Dunno about the standard of play and refereeing in Italy's Serie B, so can hardly comment. I have my doubts that he will outlast next summer with us, no matter what. Same will probably apply to Bocanegra, as Ally will look to more mobile defenders in the mid-20s age-group, not 30+'ers (and yes, I know all about Berg, Dailly, Weir and Co.).

You're someoone who's pushed the idea of the ones that stayed having financial motives as well. Naismith is someone that would have been sold easily, doesn't seem Goian had such interest.

I appreciated him transferring over and didn't grudge him the loan to keep his Romania career going but he seems to have seriously declined as a player going by his displays for us and the sounds of his time at a mid-table Serie B club. Having bad players on high wages played a part (before you start to debate all the other causes) in getting us into the situation we're in.

i know what i said. i know what you said as well.