THE OTHER HALF - Rangers Ladies and Girls in 2012

Can this thread not be put in another section? I don't have much time for wimmins fit'ba it's another subject and doesn't belong in the main Rangers Chat page. No offence intended dB but maybe another place can be created for them. Going by the achievements of the girls team they properly deserve an exclusive place of their own for others to enjoy.

Do the women play for Rangers ? Yes ? OK, Rangers chat IS appropriate then.

LOL 54. Just don't read the thread then, like I'm not reading the jings thread because I haven't a clue what's going on. Like it or not women's football IS one of the fastest growing sports and the girls/ladies team deserve the recognition.

No not at all, I regarded it as a helpful assist, and you're having a go.

Hypocritical repetitive? That's a strange observation. Can you be more specific?

It is hypocritical of you to ask for censorship of someone else's posts on here when you got stroppy when zappa suggested your repetitive thread on the boycott (there was already one active) was unnecessary. Not too difficult really.

Who do you think you are helping?

It appears there are several bears interested in this, they can discuss it in this thread. Those who aren't interested could quite easily leave it alone without comment.

How about instead of wasting your money at Tannadice you go spend it at the next ladies game. ;)

Women's footie does not belong here? Simple answer is to be found on the club's HP (sic!) Rangers Ladies fixtures and Ladies News. The media team is neck-deep into getting the HP in order and keeping track with all the events surrounding the club. There are more "important" things to cover these days then our part-time ladies and girls, but that does not make them any less Rangers.

On a sidenote ... the admins asked that this main-site article - proposal is to be published here first, so they can take it up and place it on the HP. Likewise, interested people can scan it for errors and the like. If people do not like the topic, skipping the article is the simplest thing in the world.