[POLL] Dundee Utd Boycott

They cant do that* though as it isnt in thew rulebook. Lawsuit.....

* - When I say they "cant do that" I know fine well they CAN, and would, but we would beat them on that one quite comfortably.

If there's nothing in the rules & reg's they'll have one of their legal bhoys writing up amendments to the rules forthwith....

Edited by Zappa

If there's nothing in the rules & reg's they'll have one of their legal bhoys righting up amendments to the rules forthwith....

righting or writing ? :flipa:

With the SFA NOTHING is off the table when it comes to having an opportunity to kick Rangers

Not if the club dont sell them.

They could accept the allocation but then not sell them. Then a week before hand them back to DUFC and say "wow, cant believe not one of our fans bought a ticket"....

Do you seriously think Green & co are going to accept the ticket allocation and not sell the tickets to fans hounding the ticket office for a ticket? No chance.

Do you seriously think Green & co are going to accept the ticket allocation and not sell the tickets to fans hounding the ticket office for a ticket? No chance.

Just giving an alternative Zappa... didnt say I thought that it would happen.

Just giving an alternative Zappa... didnt say I thought that it would happen.

I know and it's a good shout, but Green & co won't do it. They're in a tough spot to be honest because they want the fans 100% on their side ahead of their share offering and going against the fans on this Tannadice issue could be damaging.

What do we get anyway? 5, 10, 15% of Tannadice.

Maybe 1-2000 tops is it?

Dont think it will be much different whether the fans are there are not, in terms of performance. Boycott is the way forward.

Take it you've never been to Tannadice while we were playing there, we get nearer 50% than 15%.

Take it you've never been to Tannadice while we were playing there, we get nearer 50% than 15%.

Correct. I was trying to remember what the official entitlement was supposed to be for away clubs. Thought there was an agreed percentage?

Only been to a handful of away grounds and Tannadice isn't one.

Correct. I was trying to remember what the official entitlement was supposed to be for away clubs. Thought there was an agreed percentage?

Only been to a handful of away grounds and Tannadice isn't one.

Whilst there's a minimum percentage there's no maximum, just look at this season where we are often receiving higher allocations than the host clubs own fans.