[POLL] Dundee Utd Boycott

Unless you've been to every cup game at Ibrox this season the money aspect is just erroneous - you could have given Rangers the money by attending a home game you missed without giving any money to the likes of Dundee United. But that's a big point - you might be giving money to Rangers but you're also giving it to an enemy. I expect with ticket, travel and other expenses a fan will spend around 50 quid for the game - and out of that Rangers will be lucky to get a tenner. There's a lot of other ways to give the club that kind of money without spending so much while watching the game down the pub with a few pints.

It can't exactly be hard to ask people not to spend their money when there is a far cheaper alternative. The weird thing is that it seemed harder to get donations for RFFF. Elland Road showed we don’t need support to win against the odds. If we lose then that's just football but a boycott will achieve something regardless.

If you really want to give money to the club then buy a share of the IPO. None of that will go to our enemies.

There's enough folk that will just go to the game, rendering the boycott a fudge and leaving us looking like idiots. I support the boycott but suspect a few will ruin it. If you can't see why this game should be boycotted then you have a selective memory. Never forget. Scum.

Looks like some of us just like to get kicked in the baws time after time then shake the guys hand each time with a no hard feelings mate, its all about the integrity after all now give me your money so I can laugh up my sleeve at you.

This isn't about just this game this about the telling that shower of backstabbing bastards, we will not just give you our money any more, time to draw a line in the sand.