Charles Green v David Murray

Just a wee comparison.

Would David Murray have shown the leadership, the conviction of character and the strength to do what Green has by backing the fans and backing the boycott?

I would answer almost certainly no. He just wasn't interested in what the fans wanted.

Green may have some way to go to convince many fans, but I think he has to be applauded for this today.

I dont know what Rangers fans want to be honest , the main fans groups call for a boycott and the board listen and not only that come out with a fantastic statement and still some aren,t happy , jesus wept

I dont know what Rangers fans want to be honest , the main fans groups call for a boycott and the board listen and not only that come out with a fantastic statement and still some aren,t happy , jesus wept

I guess that I'd have liked the fans to have been given the choice instead of being told that they wouldn't be allowed to go to the game to support the team even if they wanted too.

And what percentage of the Rangers fans are actually represented by the main fans groups? Less than 5%??

There are still many fights ahead,so the decision for CG to back up the fans groups shows some unity,something that is severely lacking amongst Rangers fans,it can only be nothing but good if the club listens to the fans now and again. All the fans of all the SPL clubs threatened to boycott their OWN clubs if we were voted back into the SPL, something Rangers fans wouldn't even consider, now our club is listening to the Rangers fans and all the other fans don't like it!,strange eh?. Well done CG/Rangers & the Rangers fans I say.