Rival fans want Gers cup tickets

Scumdee fan tweeted to Big Kevin Kyle saying: 'Can I have an RT for all the arabs laughing at Rangers football club hahaha, more money for arabs from sky.'

Kev Kyle just replies : 'I've more followers on here than you can fit in Tannadice so away to yir bed and give me peace.

Sadly we'll need to see what the SFA has to say aboot that first.

There is no chance that the SFA can change the rules without opening a huge can of worms. Not giving us the money would be another act of theft.

Queen of the South, East Fife, Falkirk, Motherwell, Inverness, Alloa and Elgin have all taken money this seaosn from playing at Ibrox where the crowd was predominantly Rangers fans. We subsidise Scottish football and the one time we say no, they want to steal our money.

I really can't see what their problem is except for greed, hypocrisy, stupidity and weird hatred.

Guest DietofWorms
We should have a collection,hire a small air craft to fly over Tannadump towing a banner :

YOU'RE ONLY HERE TO SEE THE RANGERS - ONLY ONE SHOW IN TOWN

Sneak in the night before the game and paint the grass blue.

There is no chance that the SFA can change the rules without opening a huge can of worms. Not giving us the money would be another act of theft.

Queen of the South, East Fife, Falkirk, Motherwell, Inverness, Alloa and Elgin have all taken money this seaosn from playing at Ibrox where the crowd was predominantly Rangers fans. We subsidise Scottish football and the one time we say no, they want to steal our money.

I really can't see what their problem is except for greed, hypocrisy, stupidity and weird hatred.

'Course it would, I don't see why that would stop the SFA. And this is not about numbers of fans. Queens of the South do not have much supporters to come to Ibrox. It is about the boycott, a club advising his fans not to go to an away game to stick it to the club hosting it. I could really image the SFA fining this. It would be wrong indeed, but I don't see why it shouldn't happen.