Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Former chairman, Alistair Johnston, has tonight invested in the RST’s Community Share campaign.

RST twitter page.

Former chairman, Alistair Johnston, has tonight invested in the RST’s Community Share campaign. The investment is welcome and fantastic to see Alistair recognising the importance of fan investment in a collective. We asked if Alistair would like to pass on some words to the Trust members and wider support. Alistair had this to say:

“Thanks for inviting me to send a message to the guys and gals of the RST which I will do with sincerity and extend to all those in the Rangers family who have been real "supporters", not just fans, of the Club throughout the turbulence of the last 18 months or so. It has been incredible that so many have remained steadfast through the muck and bullets and you and you and your friends in particular should be commended for you vigilance. As we move into a New Year it would be appropriate to remember the watch-wards that I, like many others, had embedded in my mind” - "Courage in the face of adversity, Ready, Aye Ready"