TRS - The Witch-Hunt That Shamed Scotland

A good article but I disagree with the conclusion. It is not up to Rangers to make moves towards reconciliation. That responsibility resides with the SFA and the SPL. Certainly peace needs to break out in Sottish football. End the title stripping tribunal, lift the illegal transfer embargo and restitute the monies stolen from us and then we can have a conversation about reconciliation.

my thoughts exactly, bossy (am I married to you, btw? Your name seems familiar;) ).

Peace and reconciliation only ever happens when both sides in a conflict have suffered so much that they finally decide it isn't worth the candle to carry on has they have been doing.

So far, the suffering has only been on one side. At the end of the day, we will eventually have to make nice with the SFA - but the SPL (and the BBC) is an entirely different matter. We have some unfinished business there.