Darryl King going out with a bang on Clyde - giving it to the Obsessed

I think Darryl King has decided to let go of any inhibitions before he leaves for America. He's fairly giving it out to the Dhims tonight.

"Gerry what is with you lot and Rangers history? You are absolutely obsessed with all thing Rangers. Can you never come on here and talk about your own team. I'm sick of listening to it! You've phoned me on this phone in for about the last 9 years and I've never heard you talk about your own Club. Always Rangers, never Sellik".

I enjoyed that!!!

Cracking other comment. Rangers fan asked him "before you go Darryl can you nail your flag to the mast - are you a Rangers man or a Sellik man?". He jokingly said - "I'm a St Mirren man.........but I'm the first guy to ever ask to have the colour of his Green Card changed!".

coward, too little far too late.

never listen to radio cattolica so can't comment but led to believe their superscoreboard phone-ins are infested with timothys calling in to have a rant about Rangers. Any normal organisation would have done something but they didn't. They actually seemed to encourage it. People like Daryll King just sat back & took it. Mind you you'd expect it to be accepted by the rest like Keevins, Walkers etc

Is Speirs still on Radio Cattolica after being caught lying on Scotland Tonight after the BTC verdict?

I don't know Rab (I think he has). I never usually listen to it. I was only on tonight cos I heard CG was coming on to announce how the share issue went, but he never appeared.